Saturday, March 28, 2009

Funny moments when you wish you had a camera ready

The other day... earlier this week. I came home from the gym and was sitting in the basment on a exercise ball. Amanda and Blake were in the living room with me watching TV and the dogs were being hyper. Had been sitting on the ball for some time before I stood up, and when I did, Junior (Amanda and Blakes dog) thought he would jump on my "chair" I had been sitting on. Well, it wasn't a chair, it was a ball, so when he jumped on it, it began to roll, and Junior was trying desperatly to stay on. He rolled forward and began to walk on the ball to stay upright... he rolled backward and had to walk backwards on the ball to stay up... finally he and the ball had rolled far enough from the couch that he could jump forward to the ground. Junior was free of the rolling chair, but we were laughing quite hard, it was so awesome! :) If only you had seen it.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I could have seen that. It sounds side splittingly funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn. you need to just keep a video camera on hand at all times because that may have won america's funniest home vids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I would have been able to react fast enough, it was so sudden. I think I would have had to have had it ready and going already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my he's my cute lil boy. He was practicing for the circus

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would have been sooooo funny to see!

    ReplyDelete