Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Uphill Battle


As I said before, I do workout 6 days a week, but my intensity does vary. I was supposed to do Yoga today, but after the treadmill, I didn't want to, I didn't have the energy today, and my lower body is SO sore from yesterday. I did however eat good... until about 6 or 7... then I had a nice big mug of hot cocoa, and then got the munchies so I ate popcorn... but in my defense, the popcorn was air popped, not micowave, and was very light on butter and salt, Blake even pulled a face when he got a taste, so it must not have been too bad for me. :)

I was thinking tonight, about an hour ago, how I wished I had spent the evening working out again, rather than watching Legally Blonde and eating popcorn... it would have been more productive, and it's hard to munch when you're working out. I just need to make better use of my time all around. I get these ideas I'm gonna be so productive, then I'm not. Oh well, hopefully after this next snow storm, things will start to warm up and I'll be more willing to do more.

I have Kenpo tomorrow, so hopefully I can kick and punch up a sweat and burn some calories. I'm still waiting to see improvements, but so far I see nothing. Today at the gym though, Amanda said she could tell I lost weight, so that's good, even if I can't, it's good to know someone else can see changes.

That's all I have to say today, nothing exciting, just updating you all on my fitness goal. Ciao for now.

4 comments:

  1. I know its a chalenge! But it sounds like you are doing great! dont give up, and it's ok to have a treat once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be too hard on yourself! Sounds like you did great! Air popped popcorn is better than a donut!!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome Audrey. Have you ever thought of teaching fitness classes? You'd be an awesome instructor. Maybe once our little B is here you and I can do a few certifications together. We could personal train each other. You motivate me so much. You have WAY more willpower than I do, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies, you are awesome cheerleaders, thanks for the encouragement. Nikki, that would be fun, I'm cool with that. :)

    ReplyDelete