Sunday, March 8, 2009

I have the best mom! :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! I love my mom, she is so great, and today is her birthday. We are going over to their house to celebrate and have a fondue party. It's gonna be fun. :)

Oh, and I wanted to share also, that about a half hour ago I was just leaving church and I was talking to my super cute friend in the hall, and she lead forward to me and asks, "Have you been working out more? 'Cause you are looking good." OH! How nice! That makes me feel good. As I mentioned before, Amanda said something last week, and a couple weeks ago my co-worker did, I just don't really see it, but 3 people have said so, so I must me makeing strides. :)

1 comment:

  1. Tell your mama I wish her a very happy birthday!!! I miss your family....{sniff}

    ReplyDelete