Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Beets


I love my veggies, and I wanted to spotlight beets today. Beets are yummy. The are good for you, fat free, low cal, and are great alone. A lot of veggies we tend to want to dip, drench, spray, saute, or cover with something a little less than healthy. But beets, they are sweet and don't require things like; cheese, butter, ranch, or even salt and pepper (although salt and pepper and the only thing that would taste good on them, but not needed). Mm, mm, mm I like beets! :)

7 comments:

  1. Dwight does too:) that makes me happy that you like beets. I need to eat them more often

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beets, and Abbey loves beets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beets have always been a fav with me. Kaycee's Grandpa Don's fav was beet greens. They tast so like spinach (I love that too). It was the beet tops with a baby beet attached usually. I haven't fixed them for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo!! So many of you love beets too, that makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete