Friday, April 3, 2009

Yikes!

I look like an atrocity right now. I sorta look like I've been in a fight... I may need to call in sick for work so I don't scare people... I have a scratch across my right cheek from who knows where, I have a self induced sore on my left cheek just below my eye from trying to rid myself of a white head, and I have an entire mountain range growing on my chin which I have nickname "The Little Rockies". So I'm quite the sight. I'm thinking that perhaps I could use it to my advantage and try to get a part in a horror movie... they won't have to waste too much money on makeup. I'll have to look into that. :)

8 comments:

  1. oh you are so silly i doubt i would notice any of those things unless you pointed them out. love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not silly, you are just too kind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh puh-lease, Audrey! You could never look bad, even if you tried!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh puh-lease yourself, you are so silly! and Kaycee, yes, we all know I'm a geek, nothing new there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't believe it!!! You looked beautiful last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, so you agree, I could be in a horror film?

    ReplyDelete