Monday, April 20, 2009

I Need Some Summer CPR

Ever since about... September, when school started this last fall semester, I have not been social. When school was in I was FAR TOO busy to be social. I had to work, study, go to school and sleep, so that was all I did... at first is was hard, but soon I was used to not being social. Really every semester was that way, but usually school either started again, or it was summer and summer would breath life into me. WELL, now it's done, I'm done with school, and I'M DEAD! I'm so socially LAZY!! I hate the cold... so I stay in... I hate going out when it's dark, I feel lazy... so I stay in... I'm so used to staying in and not being social that it's easy to have excuses.

I MUST BREAK THE CYCLE! This weekend I went out with some of my cruise ladies and some other wardies, and it was fun, then Saturday I went to a party with some wardies and other people for a girls birthday... but it was AWKWARD! I only knew like 2 people when I got there, the birthday girl, and the girl throwing the party... then 2 other girls came I knew and they made me stay... so... I've made a little effort... then my cruise should help, and so should the warm weather, it's easier to go out when the weather draws me out...

So that's my situation, I'm gonna try to make a stronger effort, BUT it's not gonna be easy. I have to work, sleep, workout, be social... that's a lot of work... :)

WELL... I'm leaving for Europe in like 36 hours. YAY!!

7 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Sometimes I struggle to be social. It's just easier not being at times. No effort. Ha!
    Lucky brat going to Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brat? Oh, I'm crushed! :) I'll be sure to take lots of pics... will that make you love me more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ew- freaky monkey picture- oh my, I WILL have nightmares. Have fun on your vacay. I'm jealous, I want to go on vacation sooo badly! Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS are you the white or the black monkey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I'm so excited for you!
    maybe you'll meet some hottie on the trip that'll give you some summer cpr!
    sorry couldn't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha nikki! :P The monkeys are cute, not scary, I'm clearly the white monkey, pasty and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you are trying to be more social. get out and have fun! rain or shine!

    ReplyDelete