Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Poor Little Puppy!


So when I took a break from writing the last blog, I went to let my dog out. We have been letting them out in the front... for a long story, but I let her out front, and I could see the across the street neighbors were outside, but there was a truck parked in front of our house, so I could only see some of what was going on over there. Lilly walked to the edge of the driveway, and then she turned to face across the street, and I saw her kind of jump and and then she started barking and I heard the neighbors yell, and before I knew it, there was a dog running up our driveway toward Lilly. I called her to me so she could run in the front door, but instead she ran to tward the back with the other dog right on top of her, litterally, this dog could have taken a bite out of her at any time.


I leaped off the front porch and ran after them around the side of the house, the neighbor was right behind me. I got to the back and the other dog saw me and went around the other side of the car to get away from me. I found Lilly at the end of a trail of urine at the top of the back stairs barking her head off, and Junior was running up to defend her. The neighbor appologized, took his dog home, and locked it in the house.


I took Lilly in, and the poor thing couldn't stop jumping at everything she saw and heard. The poor things tail was wet from her own filth. I washed the poor girl up, and she was back to normal, but I felt so bad for my baby. I don't think the dog planned to hurt her, but he sure scared her.

2 comments: