Friday, January 22, 2010

My Doppelgangers

A doppleganger is a German word for a double, or a look-alike of another person. Today my friend brough this up in regards to famous people, and so we were putting pictures on facebook of our famous doppelgrangers, and I thought it was fun, and waanted to pit them on here as well, and get your takes on the matter.

There are 2 people I most remember being told I look like, but I don't see myself in either woman. But here are their pictures, you be the judge.


Robin Wright Penn, most notably known for her roles as Jenny in Forest Gump, and Buttercup in The Princess Bride. I do think she is a very pretty woman, but I see no resemblance to me.



Ingrid Bergman, a actress from before the time of most of us... still a pretty woman, but looks nothing like me.

I don't know if I really have a look-alike. I've had people come up to me at work and other places and swear I'm the spitting image of someone they know, but I've yet to see any of these supposed carbon copies of myself, therefore, I believe they do not exist. I am uniquely, me! :)

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Funny enough, I can see you as Princess Buttercup. Weird. I had never thought about it before, but now that you mention it, I really can see it! Ingrid Bergman not so much. I adore her (Casa Blanca, Notorious) but I don't think you look anything alike.
    I have been told I look like Sandra Bullock (don't see it) and Diana Barry from Anne of Green Gables (that one either) or the daughter on the tv show Rosanne (Most certainly don't see that one either!)I kind of like your game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I don't see me in Robin Wright, but that's the one people are argeeing with most. As for you, Amy, Sandra Bullock I don't see, Diana Barry I do see, and the Rosanne girl, Sara Gilbert, only the hair, thick dark curly hair, but not her face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - that is sooo weird, today I was thinking about that same thing! I am going to post on my blog! By the way you do look like both of those women!!

    ReplyDelete