Monday, July 13, 2009

AGH!

I'm so bugged! Why is it a guy is okay with ANY reason you can give him for not being interested in him, unless it's religious differences. Really!! I could tell a guy I don't want to date him because he smells like rotten fish, and he'd bow out gracefully, but if I don't want to date him because we are on different religious pages, I'm a jerk and the scum of the earth! My goodness, even if he doesn't feel as strong as I do about marrying within my religion, he should want someone he thinks like, etc. You know!? GOSH! I really am bugged! I don't like guys liking me! It just ends up crappy. Guys, if you are smart, please stay away from me! I'm not interested in anyone, I never am, I never will be, make it easier on us both! I'm eternally single! Stupid, stupid boys!

3 comments:

  1. I'm moving to a deserted island with my dog. She's drama free, and all the interaction I need, she's intelectually stimulating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stupid guy! When it comes to religion people can get sooooo upset and mad. your right, you could give him a different reason and he wouldn't have been so upset. well too bad for him! STRANGE-O!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have every right to choose the characteristics you want in a man. knowing what we know makes religion a huge part in everything. grr! people can be annoying!

    ReplyDelete