Sunday, May 10, 2009

Psychic, or Psycho?


So on numerous occasions, I have dreamed of a tornado and then the next day I hear of one, either in Utah or another state, and that includes this last tornado in Utah on Monday. Well, Last night I dreamed of multiple tornadoes in one area at two different time. I sure hope that doesn't happen. The second group of tornadoes hit a cruise ship, but tornadoes occur over land, and hurricanes over sea, so I hope I'm not going to hear about hurricanes and cruise ships. Anyway, just sharing. :)

4 comments:

  1. Do do do do. Do do do do. I'm leaning toward Psychic. I didn't know there was a tornado in Utah on monday????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there was one in Willard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am leaning towards physco! JK
    interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy! i had no idea there was a tornado, and my in laws live in Willard. They didn't say anything. I think you should stop dreaming about tornadoes. just stop it, right now, okay?

    ReplyDelete